Platte County's Liquor Application Process
It’s easy – It’s fast – It’s all in one!
With the online system you'll be able to...
- Complete or update an application for a new license or renewal
- Once you enter a primary license number, information is auto-populated from the Missouri Liquor Control website
- Upload a copy(s) of your Missouri State liquor license (required) from your files to our site
- Complete the Acknowledgement screen
- Have your fees automatically determined and pay online with a credit / debit card or eCheck
- Complete applications and pay for multiple licenses for the same or various locations
Licenses are submitted for approval at the next Platte County Commission Session. Sessions occur twice a month – the 1st and 3rd Mondays. You may expect your licenses delivered via email within 23 business days. Not soon enough? Give us a call at 816 858-3340 – we’ll be happy to help.
What You'll Need To Get Started...
- Uploaded electronic file (PDF) of all the Missouri State Liquor Licenses
- Contact information
- Method of payment information – e-Check or card number and type with expiration date and security code