Platte County Collector's Office
Elected Officeholder: Sheila L. Palmer
Platte County Administration Building
415 Third St., Room 212
Platte City, MO 64079
Phone: (816) 858-3356
- Collects $216 million in tax revenue annually.
- Disburses tax revenue to 88 separate taxing districts (school, road, fire districts, etc.).
- Prepares four separate tax statements for: Personal Property (cars, trucks, boats, etc.); Real Estate (residential, commercial, agricultural); Utilities (railroad, airline, gas lines, etc.); Drainage and Levies.
- Provides Merchant & Manufacturer Licenses to appropriate businesses or persons.
- Conducts delinquent tax sale in August.