Platte County's Liquor Application Process
Obtaining A Platte County Liquor License
To obtain a license for the County of Platte, the following are required:
- Copy of the establishment’s State of Missouri liquor license(s)
- Completed Platte County liquor license application
- The appropriate fees paid: Make checks payable to the Platte County Treasurer
- Approval of the County Commission: After receipt of all of the above documents, requests are submitted during the County Commission Administrative Session held the first and third Monday of each month.
All documents must be received by 5:00 the Tuesday prior to session in order for the request to be processed by the Commission.
After approval, licenses are emailed to the email address of record. Licenses are to be displayed behind the cash register as required by law.
Placing An Application
Applications may be mailed to our office:
Platte County Clerk's Office
415 Third Street, Room 116
Kansas City, Missouri 64079
Applications may be emailed to our office:
What To Send
- Completed application (Click ‘Application’ below to print)
- Payment – Please make all checks or money orders payable to the Platte County Treasurer
- Copy of your Missouri State Liquor License