Platte County Commission Administrative Sessions
Approved Minutes, Court Orders & Resolutions
- Below is a list of links to the approved minutes of the corresponding Commission Administrative Session.
- Sessions are regularly scheduled for the first and third Mondays of each month.
- Following parliamentary procedures, minutes of the current session are approved at the following session and will appear after approval.
- Minutes contain links to the Court Orders and Resolutions considered during that session.
Platte County Court Minutes can be viewed and searched by using Adobe Reader.
Instructions for viewing the Platte County Commission Administrative Sessions Approved Minutes, Court Orders & Resolutions:
- Click here to access the Platte County Commission Administrative Sessions Approved Minutes, Court Orders & Resolutions.
- Click on the document you are wanting to open.
- This will open the Minutes of the Platte County Commission - the corresponding court orders and resolutions are saved as attachments inside each of the Minutes documents - go to the next step to view those.
- At the top of the page you will see an icon that looks like an arrow pointing down at a line. If you hover over that icon with your mouse it will say "Download". Click that icon and it will save the PDF to your computer.
- Open the saved document using Adobe Reader. If you do not already have Adobe Reader, click here to download the free reader to be able to view PDFs.
- Once you have the document open, on the left hand side of the screen you'll see an icon that looks like a paperclip. Click that and you'll see the attachments. You can double click on any of the attachments to open them.