June PCEDC Calendar Reminders
PCEDC 30th Anniversary Luncheon
- The Platte County Economic Development Council celebrated its 30th anniversary with a special luncheon on Friday, June 1st at the KCI Marriott. To read the event recap, please click here.
- The historic presentation shown during the luncheon can be viewed here. It's a large pdf file filled with historic photos and headlines.
Please join the Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Clay County EDC and the Platte County EDC for a Legislative Update luncheon on June 19th at the Marriott KCI. The program will feature updates from our Missouri State Legislators about their regular and special sessions in Jefferson City. Registration is $30 and you can register on the Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce website here.
KCI New Terminal Project Update
- Click here to view the latest project news, including: recent design and construction activities, sustainability and financial updates, community outreach, and a look at what is ahead.
KCI Area Development Meeting
- The KCI Area Development Committee will meet on Thursday, June 7th, at 7:30 am in the Platte County Resource Center. Jennifer Goering with the Platte County Convention & Visitors Bureau will provide an update.
Old Tiffany Springs Road Reconstruction Open House
- The Kansas City Public Works Department is reconstructing
Old Tiffany Springs Road from N. Congress Ave. to N.W. Skyview Ave. and constructing a new bridge over I-29. Join us for an open house on Tuesday, June 19th to learn how these upgrades will benefit your neighborhood. Public Works staff and project representatives will be present to answer questions and show design plans. This meeting will be held at the KCPD North Patrol Division Station - Community Room, and is an open house format, so there is no formal presentation. Attendees may arrive any time between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
KCI TIF/Platte Purchase Redevelopment District
- KCI TIF and Platte Purchase Redevelopment District advisory committees will jointly meet on Wednesday, June 20th, at 8:00 am in the Platte County Resource Center.
Public Policy Meeting
- The Public Policy Committee will meet on Thursday, June 21st, at 7:30 am in the Platte County Resource Center. The transportation ballot issue will be discussed.
Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors will meet on Friday, June 22nd, at 7:30 am in the Platte County Resource Center.
Marketing/Business Outreach Committee
- There will not be a Marketing/Business Outreach Committee meeting this month.
Platte County Economic Development Council,
11724 NW Plaza Circle, Suite 400, Kansas City, MO 64153