May PCEDC Calendar Reminders
CVS Hiring Event
- CVS is hosting a hiring event on May 4th and 5th. For additional information, please visit our jobs page here.
Community Development Day - last call for RSVPs
- PCEDC members are invited to take part in Community Development Day, held May 14that The National. The price for members is $250 per person, and that includes lunch, golf, dinner and beverages. To register, click here. Please call Stephanie Neppl with questions on 816-270-2126.
KCI TIF/Platte Purchase Redevelopment District
- KCI TIF and Platte Purchase Redevelopment District advisory committees will jointly meet on Wednesday, May 16th, at
8:00 am in the Platte County Resource Center.
Public Policy Meeting
- There will not be a Public Policy meeting this month. The next meeting will be June 21st at 7:30 am in the Platte County Resource Center.
- Please join the Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Clay County EDC and the Platte County EDC for their Annual Joint Luncheon. The program will feature political analyst Chris Kuehl from Armada Corporate Intelligence, speaking about the risks and opportunities in the current legislative climate. Click here for registration information.
Marketing/Business Outreach Committee
- There will not be a Marketing/Business Outreach Committee meeting this month.
Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors will not meet this month. The next meeting will be June 22md at 7:30 am in the Platte County Resource Center.
Platte County Economic Development Council,
11724 NW Plaza Circle, Suite 400, Kansas City, MO 64153