YMCA / PLATTE COUNTY COMMUNITY CENTERS
See what's going on at the Platte County Community Center North (Platte City):
- We provide swim lessons for ages 3 months up to adults
- Get certified in Scuba Diving!
- Join one of our Swim Clubs
- The Otters - for both beginners and those that would like to improve their strokes and times
- Blue Wave - our competitive swim club
We offer over 70 land and water classes each week (included with your YMCA membership). We have three swimming pools, a basketball gym, a walking track, and state of the art cardio equipment and free weights. Drop off your children 8 years and under at our Kids' Zone, free for two hours while you work out.
Youth and Family:
Our Kids Connection program has something fun for you children this summer. Starting May 28th, we will offer a different week of programs for ages 5-12. You can pick from morning, afternoon, or all day sessions. Click here for weekly themes.
Please feel free to stop by anytime, we would be happy to give you a tour!
Check out the activities at Platte County Community Center South (Parkville):
PLATTE CITY ART JUBILEE & 5K
SUMMER DAY CAMP