All businesses that are located in Platte County and sell liquor must obtain a
County Liquor License in order to sell or serve alcoholic beverages.
1) After you have received your state license, contact the County Clerks Office
for Liquor License Application.
2) Complete the application and have it notarized.
3) Return the completed application along with payment and a copy of the
State Liquor License to our office.
4) Application will be reviewed and approval must be made at a
subsequent meeting of the Platte County Commission.
5) After approval, license will be mailed to you and must be prominently
displayed on the premise.